New Post every Sunday!
(Last updated on 6-13-2020)
Hi, I’m God’sChild and so are you! This blog is about my favorite things! I love to read God’s word, Write Stories and Write Songs and make Videos! I will try to post as often as I can! I have 6 sections that I update every so often:
Home(where you are right now!),
Devotions (Where I add my own devotions and some from YouVersion),
Life Lessons (where I type things that I’ve recently learned),
Stories/Audiobooks (where I post stories that I wrote and audiobooks of stories I wrote.),
Songs (where I post songs that I wrote or my favorites) and,
Posts (This is where I let you know when I updated a page!).
**If you are confused about how my updating works please, scroll to the bottom of this page. Thank you.
Here is a little about me:
- I am the third born in our family of five
- I have two older brothers
- We own 1 dog, 1 hedgehog, 2 cats, and 2 guinea pigs
- My family lives on the front of my grandmas farm
- My favorite color is sky blue(second favorite is light purple)
- I love beaches because I feel at peace there
- I am an ISFJ on the Myers Briggs test
- I ride my grandmas horses in the Summer
- I love to read and write (a LOT)
- I love to make crafts whether out of paper or any random material.
- I am 14 years old
- My favorite author is Karen Kingsbury (Although, I’ve only read her children’s books, but they are great!)(Gail Carson Levine is another favorite!)
- My family moved to a different state when I was 10(it was one of the hardest things I have done)
- My favorite subject in school is English(Language arts)
So, why is my blog called 30 Minutes in the Life of a Teenager? What does that mean? When I first began my blog, I had no clue what to call it. I only knew that I wanted to be called GodsChild because we are all God’s children as Christians and…. well, I’m a Christian!! Anyway, so why the name? Well at the time I was not a teenager but I figured that it would be weird to have it say Tweenager 😜. But I’m 14 so it works now. And I also assumed it would take about 30 minutes to go through all of the pages and read what I posted. When I originally made my blog, I was going to post every single day! Boy, was I wrong! I only post once a week or so. And the “in the Life” part is because I share a bit of what I’m going through spiritually and just in everyday life(well God is part of everyday life…. but you know what I mean 😁).
In conclusion, It should take around half an hour(maybe 15 minutes) to go through my blog and when you do you hear a bit about my life. The life of a teenager. Thanks for reading!!
Keep being a Light for God!
Feel free to comment on any of my posts. The comment will not be posted publicly until I approve it. If you do not want your comment public then just let me know! ☺️
**Still confused about how my updating works? It’s actually simple. For example, when I add a lesson to the “Life Lessons” page it will not notify you. In order to let you know when I added a lesson to that page I will post a brief message that says something like this, “A new life lesson is available!”. All you have to do is click on the tab labeled “Life Lessons” and you will notice a new lesson that I learned! The same goes for all of my other sections.
In a briefer explanation, I will let you know when I updated a page by posting a short message.
Thank you for your understanding! If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or tips, you are easily able to comment on any one of my posts in the “Posts” tab. Thanks again!!